Teddy SpA pays utmost care to the confidentiality, protection and safety of personal data regarding people in contact with it.
Therefore, he who surfs this site is invited to visit beforehand all the sections of this document, which describes the website management procedures implemented to process personal data of visitors who consult the site. This notice is provided in compliance with the provisions of Section 13 of Leg. Decree No. 196, dated June 30th 2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code” for parties that interact with the Teddy SpA web services, which can be accessed via telematic systems at:
corresponding to the home page of the official Teddy SpA website.
This Notice is rendered valid solely for Teddy SpA website, but not for any other websites that may be visited by visitors via the links in Teddy SpA website. Teddy SpA has no control over these sites or the procedures applied by them as regards the respect for data confidentiality; we advise referring to the confidentiality regulations of all the companies contacted before transmitting personal information.
The notice is also modelled on Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the European authorities on personal data protection, gathered in the Group established by Sec. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on May 17th 2001 in order to identify some basic requirements for collecting personal data on-line and, especially, the procedures, schedules and characteristics of the information to be supplied by data processors to visitors that visit the Website, regardless the purpose of the connection.
Types of data processed and processing purpose
The IT systems and software procedures that enable this website to function acquire personal data during their normal operation, the transfer of some personal data is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but rather, due to the nature of this information, visitors can be identified through processing and associations with data held by third parties.
This data category includes the IP address or the dominion name of computers used by visitors who contact the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) address of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (executed, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the visitor”s operating system and the IT environment.
The data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and controlling if the website is operating correctly. The collected data shall not be disclosed or distributed to third parties.
A “cookie” is a small-size text file placed by the Web server on the visitor’s computer to inform the server about the visitor’s access to that particular Web page and about other info obtained from the system legible parameters through functions contained in the Web page. Cookies can be either “temporary” (or session cookies, deleted as soon as you end the session) or “permanent (stored permanently on the visitor’s hard drive, unless the visitor delete them).
This site uses session as well as permanent cookies to:
- anonymously keep track of surfing sessions;
- improve surfing throughout the site;
- customise services;
- additionally analyse the site traffic models.
The permanent cookies that we use can keep personal identification data only if the visitor has registered or authorised that those personal identification data entered in the site can be stored. Moreover, our server only detects that a visitor not matching that specific cookie has returned to the site.
The collected data shall not be disclosed or distributed to third parties.
Data provided by the visitor on a voluntary basis
The visitor shall be required to provide personal data (name, e-mail address, etc.) only whenever s/he contacts us or requests the services offered in our site; in that case, an explicit notice is always previously displayed to the visitor for that purpose and, whenever necessary, the visitor is invited to give her/his consent. The optional, explicit and voluntary submittal of personal data implies processing such data for the purpose and within the limits indicated in the specific notices.
Optional data submission
The visitor is free to supply personal data to Teddy SpA through the optional, explicit and voluntary submittal of the forms in this site or electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this site. Failure to provide the required data may render it impossible for our Company to provide the service requested.
Personal data are processed using manual and IT tools so as to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent losing data, unlawful or incorrect use or unauthorised access.
The personal data processor is Teddy SpA, Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, building 97, 47900 Rimini, tel. +378 0549 301411, fax +378 0549 383430. For further information, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Rights of the data subject
According to Sec. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Rights to access to personal details and other rights), a data subject to whom the personal data relate is entitled:
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form;
- To obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) processing purposes and methods; c) the logic applied if data is processed electronically; d) the identity of data controller, data processors and the representative appointed; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire the same as designated national representative, processors or people in charge.
- To obtain: a) the update, the correction or, if it is in his/her interest , the integration of data; b) the erasure, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed illegally, including data, the conservation of which is not necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that operations in points a) and b) have been reported, also regarding to their contents, to those to whom data have been disclosed or distributed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportioned effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- To oppose, in all or in part: a) to the processing of personal data related to him, on legitimate grounds, even if such use is relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data relating to him with the aim of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for market research or commercial communications.
Cancellation of subscription to newsletters, mailingList and smsList
Personal data are collected, stored and processed in compliance with the duty to inform set forth by the Italian Legislative Decree n.196/June 2003 and users are entitled to request the amendment, the correction and/or the removal of their personal data stored by Teddy Spa, in compliance with the provisions of art. 7 of the abovementioned law.
If you wish not to receive the newsletter, please unsubscribe by following the instructions contained the last newsletter you received or by sending an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following details: “Clp”, your name, surname, e-mail address. Upon receipt of the e-mail, we will remove your e-mail address from our list.
If you wish not to be sent SMS, please text STOP to +393351984932.
Any claim should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com